We’d be lying to you if we said appearance isn’t important to us. We’re a leading plastic surgery practice in Beverly Hills, California. How can looks not be a priority? It’s what we do. Our mission is to help everyone look as good as possible with as much of a natural aesthetic as we can.
Barrett Plastic Surgery offers various minimally invasive procedures, including BOTOX® Cosmetic, the fashionable filler helping people look and feel younger. Based on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons Annual Report, Botox is now so commonplace nearly 8 million Botox procedures were performed in 2019.
Botox Plus Aging
As we age, our skin loses flexibility, and we begin to see those pesky fine lines and wrinkles on our face; plus, it can happen sooner than we’d like. It makes us not only look older, but it tends to affect how we feel too. That common saying comes to mind, “you’re only as old as you feel.” Luckily, Botox eliminates the need to worry about looking and feeling older because, with a quick nick of a microneedle, you’ve restored the volume and removed the creases in your face in a matter of minutes.
What is Botox?
Botulinum Toxin is a safe, natural protein derived from the bacterium clostridium botulinum used to soften the signs of aging.
Your Beauty Routine and Botox
Even with the best, most advanced beauty routine, you’re still going to encounter the visible signs of aging: puffy eyes, deflating cheeks, smile lines, and crow’s feet around your face. Botox eliminates the feeling of dissatisfaction when looking in the mirror because all you will see is a youthful, smooth reflection staring back at you. Keeping healthy habits like eating well, maintaining a regular exercise routine, cleaning your face, moisturizing, and using sunscreen will only complement your efforts to turn back the clock and regain that youthful glow. It’s never too late to make your money maker a priority to guarantee a lifetime of healthy skin.
How Does Botox Give a Natural Result?
You’re probably asking yourself, how can “natural” and “plastic surgery” be used in the same sentence? Well, when you trust a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Barrett and an experienced practitioner such as Emilia, our certified nurse injector, you know your Botox is administered correctly, allowing your natural beauty to shine without that artificial cosmetic beauty look. You will leave people wondering, “did they have work done?” Mission accomplished!
Other Benefits of Botox
- Insta-Ready. Never take a bad selfie again or any picture, for that matter. You’ll always have your best face forward with bright, vigorous, glowing skin. Soon you’ll be saying, “I’m ready for my close-up.”
- Keep It Moving. There’s no recovery time. It’s a procedure you can have done before meeting friends for lunch then continue with your day.
- Little Pain. Injections of Botox are fast and uses a micro-needle. You’ll be finished in minutes, whether it’s one location or your entire face.
- Minor Side Effects. You might experience a little bruising or slight swelling. Nothing that will stop you from being productive for the remainder of your day. It will subside within a few hours.
- Visible, Long-Lasting Results. You will see the full effects of no more eye wrinkles, a heavy brow line, frown lines, forehead wrinkles, or deflated cheeks in less than a week. Then enjoy the fresh, new you for several months!
- Affordability. Unlike more intricate facial procedures, which require the use of a medical facility and other surgery-related fees, Botox is an in-office procedure administered per unit and by the vile. The cost also depends on how many locations will receive treatment. You will discuss this during your consultation well before your procedure.
Is It Time to Consult on A Younger Looking You?
Be it a single treatment or a combination of anti-aging procedures. Your facial reinvigoration can also include embracing a wholesome medical-grade skincare line with ZO Skin Health products, adding volume to the lips with dermal fillers and Hand rejuvenation softening the signs of aging.
Give Barrett Plastic Surgery a call if you’re ready to turn back time with the benefits of Botox. Our friendly front desk coordinators will schedule an appointment to discuss treatment options. You will let us know your wants and expectations. We help you choose the most natural-looking possibilities.
If you like this article about the advancements of Botox® Cosmetic, please share it with your friends and family. Do you want to learn more about Barrett Plastic Surgery? Subscribe to our blog, and follow us on social media at Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Realself, YouTube, Snapchat, Yelp, and Facebook for updates.
Thank you for visiting!